Things To Do in Switzerland
- Shop till you drop at Bahnhofstrasse: Shopping at Bahnhofstrasse is one of the most happening things to do in Switzerland. Bahnhofstrasse is located in the main downtown street of Zurich and the world’s most expensive shopping avenue of Switzerland. Book the best of Switzerland tour packages and get a chance to shop at Bahnhofstrasse – a luxurious shopping street in Zurich. Here, you get shopping options for fashion, art, and specialties of residents, accessories, and many more.
- Explore the amazing Swiss National Museum: Swiss National museum located in Zurich, which features a unique collection of the cultural history of Switzerland and displays craftsmanship and artworks of local artisans. Swiss national museum is the most favorite tourist attraction of Switzerland for history lovers. Book your Switzerland tour package and get to explore the amazing Swiss National Museum.
- Stand high above Europe’s largest Rhine Falls: Rhine waterfalls in Switzerland, known as the most powerful waterfall in Switzerland. While booking the Switzerland tour package, do not forget to include Rhine Falls. It is the best thing to do in Switzerland. There are various places to visit near Rhine Falls like museums, fort, castle ruins, Naturpark, and Adventure Park.
- Explore the oldest part of the city- Old Town: Explore the old town of Switzerland. It has a rich history preserved for more than 5000 years. Zurich’s old town called “Chur” is a treasure of the deep history of Switzerland. Explore Switzerland by booking the best of Switzerland tour packages and indulging in the deep history of Switzerland.
- Visit the FIFA World Football Museum: Opened on 28th February 2016, the FIFA world football museum was opened to celebrate the rich heritage of football and depicts how football continues to inspire and connect the world. Do not forget to add the FIFA football museum to your itinerary while designing your Switzerland tour package.
- Old Botanical Garden: Old botanical garden in Zurich is famous for its palm house which can be used for concerts, theatre, and exhibitions. Old Botanical Garden is rated as one of the top things to do in Switzerland. Do not forget to miss out on including the Old Botanical garden while designing your Switzerland tour package.
- Explore the city with a Tram ride: Go on a city tour of exploring beautiful Switzerland on a Vintage tram ride. A tram ride in Switzerland will help you discover the city with a completely different perspective which focuses on both ancient and modern times. This 2-hour vintage tram ride is the best thing to do while in Switzerland. While designing your Switzerland tour package itinerary, do not miss out on Vintage Tram Ride.
- Experience white water rafting at Lütschine River: White water rafting at Lütschine River is one of the best adventure activities in Switzerland. Explore scintillating Switzerland with an Apartment stay by booking the best of Switzerland tour packages. White water rafting at Lütschine River is the best thing to do in Switzerland.
- Stay down to earth but still above all at Jungfrau: Mt. Jungfraujoch is the highest mountain destination in Switzerland situated at the height of 4158 meters above ground level. While booking the Switzerland tour package do not forget to miss out on witnessing the most famous European peak which is one of the best things to do in Switzerland. Also, Jungfrau is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Pleasure boat cruises on Lake Thun: If you are planning to go on a cruise boat excursion in Switzerland, Lake Thun is called Alpine lake in Switzerland. The shores of Lake Thun are surrounded by old towns built in the 12 century that exhibits pre-historic and medieval artifacts. Taking a pleasure boat cruise ride on Lake Thun is of the best things to do in Switzerland. Cruise at Lake Thun should be on top of the list while planning your Switzerland tour package.
- Cruising on Lake Brienz: Cruising on Lake Brienz's boat tour is like lying in the wonderful nostalgic atmosphere surrounded by turquoise water and set amid the spectacular mountain scenery of Bernese Oberland. Lake Brienz's cruising price starts from CHF 68 and further depends on the class of travel. While booking a Switzerland tour package, do not miss out on cruising at Lake Brienz.
- Explore St Beatus Caves: While on your Switzerland tour, visit St. Beatus caves that feature lit pathways that lead through tunnels, chambers, and a museum. The best time to visit St Beatus caves is between March – November. Places which you can visit around St Beatus caves are Lake Thun, Harder Klum, Schilthorn, Lake Brienz, and trummelbach. Do not forget to visit St Beatus caves while on your Switzerland tour.
- Go hiking at Mt. Pilatus overlooking Lucerne: Mount Pilatus is known as a hiking spot in Switzerland. Mount Pilatus is situated at a height of 2132 above sea level which overlooks Lake Lucerne. If you are looking for an adventurous trip while booking your Switzerland tour package, then do not forget to add this hiking spot to your itinerary.
- Say goodbye to everything and hello to Mt Rigi: Surrounded by three different water bodies, Mt. Rigi is the mountain of the massive Alps which is why it is called the queen of mountains. Mt. Rigi is located in the heart of Central Switzerland, which makes it easily accessible from every location. While booking the Switzerland tour package, make sure to add Mt. Rigi which is referred to as one of the best things to do in Switzerland.
- Explore the Swiss Museum Of Transport: Swiss Museum of Transport is a historical place in Switzerland located in Lucerne. If you are a history lover, then the Swiss museum of transport would be the best thing to do while in Switzerland. Book your Switzerland tour package in such a way that you get ample time to explore the Swiss Museum of Transport.
- Find a kid in you and explore Lucerne through Bike Ride: Explore the scenic Lucerne through a bike ride within the city. Lucerne Bike trip is one of the exciting adventurous activities in Switzerland. While cycling or walking, you will encounter many must-see attractions on the way. Book Swiss splendor tour packages and explore the best things to do in Switzerland.
31st Jan Southeast Asia Tour
Mr. Yayati Patel
Singapore Malaysia Tour-21st Dec to 31st Dec
Mr. Chetan Gandhi
Hotel Food And Staff Services Was Very Nice
Mr. Shambahadur Thakur
We Love Partnering With You On Our Travels!
We Have Enjoyed Our Dubai Trip!
Mr. Rahul Bhasin
We Couldn’t Dream Of A Better Vacation Than This!
Mr. Neeraj Amin
Thanks Flamingo Team To Make Our Dream Come True
Mr. & Mrs. Nehal Gandhi
Thanks For A Memorable Trip To China!
Mr. Nirav Parikh
Appreciate Flamingo's Services And Travel Again!
Mr. Husein Sama
Thanks a Lot for Making Wonderful Trip!!
Mr. Chetan Talati
Trending travel articles
A New Wonder of the World: The Golden Bridge in Vietnam
An overnight internet sensation and thanks to Instagram - the Golden Bridge in Vietnam is at the top of the travel bucket list for many tourists. Since its opening day - it has topped the global architectural charts. Over the past few years, uniq
Top Maldives Alternatives to Explore Summer Vacation
Post-a-pandemic - thanks to the Bollywood celebrities - the Maldives has been in the travel spotlight. Yes, the Maldives is a surreal place to be - yes, it is the best short-distance foreign country to visit; yes, the Maldives travel experience
Explore the Majesty of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul
The iconic and famous mosque in Istanbul, the Turks call – the Sultan Ahmet Mosque, is known globally as the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque in Istanbul received this unofficial name based on the blue tiles that adorn this structure. The blue mosq
Find Out Everything You Need To Know About Gardens By The Bay In Singapore!
One of the most renowned and not to be missed features of Singapore tour Packages is to visit the Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. This garden is an integral part of Singapore Tourism. Your tour of Singapore is incomplete if you do not go to see the
7 Festivals That Celebrate Life in Europe!
For most of us, Europe is synonymous with our summer holidays. Europe conjures images of snow-clad mountains, lush greenery, famous historical sites, and beautiful landscapes. There are infinite options for all – young and old, honeymooners and
Grand Bazaar In Istanbul: All You Need To Know Before Visiting!
Turkey tourism is renowned for its mystical charm, stunning architecture, and rich culture, but your visit to this country will not be a full circle unless you visit the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. The must-visit spot for any tourist while visiting Ist
Uluwatu Temple Bali – A Guide to Visiting Bali’s Magnificent Sea Temple
Bali is renowned for its beaches, a destination apt for short breaks and honeymoons - but this island of Bali is also famous for its temples. We all know that Uluwatu Temple is one of the most famous temples in Bali. Instead, we could say that Bali
8 Famous Vietnamese Foods to Try On Your Trip!
What’s the purpose of visiting a new country if you don’t experience the local cuisine? The best approach to exploring the nation is to try the local cuisine. The cultural influences of that location are reflected in the food. Likewise to
5 Best Beach Destinations in Europe: Beach Lovers, this one’s for you!
In Europe, you will find some of the most gorgeous cities on the planet. Millions of tourists visit Europe each year to discover its capital cities, like Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Vienna, to mention a few. Europe Tourism is gifted with
The Green Planet in Dubai – An Indoor Rainforest on the Arabian Desert
Dubai - you would have thought about uber-luxury, desert safari, very high temperatures, endless fun, and shopping. But, can you imagine a tropical rainforest in Dubai? On second thoughts - if Dubai can have a Miracle Garden, Ski World in the des