Places To See in Switzerland
- Mt. Rigi – Mountain in Switzerland: Surrounded by three different water bodies, Mt. Rigi is the mountain of the massive Alps, which is why it is called the queen of mountains. Mt. Rigi is located in the heart of Central Switzerland, which makes it easily accessible from every location. While booking the Switzerland tour package, ensure to add Mt. Rigi, which is referred to as the best place to visit in Switzerland.
- Mt. Pilatus – Mountain in Switzerland: Out of all the mountain peaks in Switzerland, Mt. Pilatus also referred to as Pilatus, is a mountain massif overlooking Lake Lucerne in Central Switzerland. The weather of Mt. Pilatus is often cloudy and has an average temperature of 6-10 degrees Celsius. Here, lots of winter sports activities are also offered. Mt. Pilatus is one of the best places to see in Switzerland, so do not miss out on adding to your itinerary while booking the Switzerland tour packages.
- Lake Lucerne Cruise: Lake Lucerne cruise is Switzerland’s most visited tourist attraction. While booking Switzerland tour packages, do not miss out on adding the Lake Lucerne boat ride. While taking a ride on the Lake Lucerne cruise, you will get to witness the true beauty of the snowy Swiss Alps from the water. After boarding the Lake Lucerne cruise in the morning, afternoon, or evening, you will get to spend around 1 hour experiencing the panoramic sightseeing.
- Mt. Jungfraujoch- Mountain in Switzerland: Mt. Jungfraujoch is the highest mountain in Switzerland situated at the height of 4158 meters above ground level. While booking the Switzerland tour package do not forget to miss out on witnessing the most famous European peak and the highest railway station in Europe. Mount Jungfrau is the best place to visit in Switzerland.
- Excursion to harder Klum – Mountain in Switzerland: Mount harder Klum is the best hike spot situated at a viewpoint of 1322 meters in the Oberland region of Switzerland. Mount harder Klum hike is a 2.5-mile point-to-point trail situated near Interlaken and Bern. This 2.5-mile trail is mainly used for hiking, nature trips, running, and walking. Do not forget to add this best place to visit while booking the Switzerland tour package.
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc half-day tour: Chamonix Mont Blanc is a resort area in a group of western Alps, spread in 400 sq km. The location of Chamonix Mont Blanc is near the junction of France, Switzerland, and Italy. Spend your half-day tour exploring the mountain resort in the French Alps. While planning your Switzerland tour package, do not forget to miss out on the best tourist attractions in Chamonix Mont Blanc.
- Mt Titlis – Mountain in Switzerland: Mt. Titlis is a famous mountain in Switzerland located in Uri Alps. Situated at a height of 3238 meters above sea level, Mount Titlis cable car is a popular attraction, making it the best place to visit in Switzerland. While booking the Switzerland tour package, if you wish to experience incredible and thrilling views of Switzerland glaciers then Mt. Titlis has to be added to your itinerary.
- Matterhorn Glacier Paradise - Peak in Switzerland: Matterhorn glacier paradise is a mountain peak in Switzerland which offers picturesque 360 degrees views of other mountain peaks and glaciers. Matterhorn glacier offers a Ski area that is open 365 days a year. A 360 kilometers long Matterhorn Glacier is the best tourist place to visit in Switzerland. Matterhorn glacier is a must to be added to your Switzerland tour package.
- Glacier 3000 - skiing & hiking Destination in Switzerland: Glacier 3000 is known as a skiing and hiking destination in Switzerland. Glacier 3000 offers stunning views and a wide range of activities onboard, making it the best place to visit in Switzerland. Glacier 3000 - skiing and hiking destination is a must to be added to your Switzerland tour package itinerary.
- Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory in Switzerland: Nestle Cailler is a chocolate-making factory in Switzerland. Here, you can explore the story of chocolate through a series of interactive sessions; you can attend workshops, experience chocolate tasting, go on a chocolate factory tour or discover the interactive museum. If you are a chocolate lover, then Nestle Cailler chocolate factory is the best place to visit in Switzerland for you. Add Nestle chocolate factory to your itinerary while booking the Switzerland tour package.
- Charlie Chaplin Statue in Switzerland: Charlie Chaplin statue is situated in Switzerland because, in 1952, Charlie with his wife and children decided to settle in Switzerland. So, in his memory, British sculptor John Doubleday created the famous bronze statue of The Tramp in 1982. Charlie Chaplin statue is one of the best places to visit in Switzerland and should top your list while booking a Switzerland tour package.
- Orientation Tour of Interlaken: While visiting Switzerland, take the orientation tour of Interlaken – the adventure capital of Switzerland. Top sights to visit in Interlaken are – Harder Klum, Hohematte Park, St. Beatus caves and waterfalls, canyoning, sky diving, or bungee jumping. Interlaken is the best place to visit in Switzerland for adrenaline junkies. While booking the Switzerland tour package, do not forget to miss out on the orientation tour of Interlaken.
31st Jan Southeast Asia Tour
Mr. Yayati Patel
Singapore Malaysia Tour-21st Dec to 31st Dec
Mr. Chetan Gandhi
Hotel Food And Staff Services Was Very Nice
Mr. Shambahadur Thakur
We Love Partnering With You On Our Travels!
We Have Enjoyed Our Dubai Trip!
Mr. Rahul Bhasin
We Couldn’t Dream Of A Better Vacation Than This!
Mr. Neeraj Amin
Thanks Flamingo Team To Make Our Dream Come True
Mr. & Mrs. Nehal Gandhi
Thanks For A Memorable Trip To China!
Mr. Nirav Parikh
Appreciate Flamingo's Services And Travel Again!
Mr. Husein Sama
Thanks a Lot for Making Wonderful Trip!!
Mr. Chetan Talati
Trending travel articles
A New Wonder of the World: The Golden Bridge in Vietnam
An overnight internet sensation and thanks to Instagram - the Golden Bridge in Vietnam is at the top of the travel bucket list for many tourists. Since its opening day - it has topped the global architectural charts. Over the past few years, uniq
Top Maldives Alternatives to Explore Summer Vacation
Post-a-pandemic - thanks to the Bollywood celebrities - the Maldives has been in the travel spotlight. Yes, the Maldives is a surreal place to be - yes, it is the best short-distance foreign country to visit; yes, the Maldives travel experience
Explore the Majesty of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul
The iconic and famous mosque in Istanbul, the Turks call – the Sultan Ahmet Mosque, is known globally as the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque in Istanbul received this unofficial name based on the blue tiles that adorn this structure. The blue mosq
Find Out Everything You Need To Know About Gardens By The Bay In Singapore!
One of the most renowned and not to be missed features of Singapore tour Packages is to visit the Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. This garden is an integral part of Singapore Tourism. Your tour of Singapore is incomplete if you do not go to see the
7 Festivals That Celebrate Life in Europe!
For most of us, Europe is synonymous with our summer holidays. Europe conjures images of snow-clad mountains, lush greenery, famous historical sites, and beautiful landscapes. There are infinite options for all – young and old, honeymooners and
Grand Bazaar In Istanbul: All You Need To Know Before Visiting!
Turkey tourism is renowned for its mystical charm, stunning architecture, and rich culture, but your visit to this country will not be a full circle unless you visit the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. The must-visit spot for any tourist while visiting Ist
Uluwatu Temple Bali – A Guide to Visiting Bali’s Magnificent Sea Temple
Bali is renowned for its beaches, a destination apt for short breaks and honeymoons - but this island of Bali is also famous for its temples. We all know that Uluwatu Temple is one of the most famous temples in Bali. Instead, we could say that Bali
8 Famous Vietnamese Foods to Try On Your Trip!
What’s the purpose of visiting a new country if you don’t experience the local cuisine? The best approach to exploring the nation is to try the local cuisine. The cultural influences of that location are reflected in the food. Likewise to
5 Best Beach Destinations in Europe: Beach Lovers, this one’s for you!
In Europe, you will find some of the most gorgeous cities on the planet. Millions of tourists visit Europe each year to discover its capital cities, like Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Vienna, to mention a few. Europe Tourism is gifted with
The Green Planet in Dubai – An Indoor Rainforest on the Arabian Desert
Dubai - you would have thought about uber-luxury, desert safari, very high temperatures, endless fun, and shopping. But, can you imagine a tropical rainforest in Dubai? On second thoughts - if Dubai can have a Miracle Garden, Ski World in the des